Descripción del Producto
The MBT 9110 temperature transmitter can be used for converting the Pt100 ohm signal or the thermo couple mV signal to a 4 to 20 mA signal. The MBT 9110 can be used together with all types of MBT sensors, Pt100 as well as Thermo couple.
MBT 9110 transmitters in the standard program are delivered in an enclosure, but are also used as an integrated part of certain temperature sensors.
- The transmitter is available as standard or galvanic isolated with or without EEx approval.
- 2, 3 or 4-wire universal transmitter for industrial and marine applications
- Pt100 or thermocouple input
- 4 – 20 mA standard output signal – with or without galvanic isolation
- Available with EEX ia IIC T4 / T6 approvals
- For mounting in DIN B connection head or in a separate enclosure
- Advanced sensor fault indication
- Temperature linearized
- Available with all relevant marine approvals