Descripción del Producto
The MBT 5116 is a heavy-duty temperature sensor that can be used for measuring and regulating exhaust gas from diesel engines, turbines and compressors within stationary and marine applications.
This temperature sensor is based on a standardized Pt100 element, which gives a reliable and accurate measurement. The Pt100 element is a thin film element specially designed for heavy-duty applications up to 600 °C.
The measuring insert can be changed even while operating the application. All parts in contact with the media are made of stainless steel AISI 316 Ti. The sensor is constructed to fit where there is limited space.
- Up to 600°C media temperature
- Can be used with 2- or 3-wire connections
- Robust and compact construction with extremely high resistance to shock and vibration according to IEC 68-2-6
- Easy exchange of measuring insert
- Pt 100 thin film technology specially developed for heavy duty applications
- Can be mounted in all positions
- Solid drilled protection tube
- Available with all relevant marine approvals